Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Exchange 2010

Actually i received my VE from my secret partner long time ago, on 23rd January if i'm not mistaken. But our organizer, MW only allowed us to open our exchange gift on 14th Feb. So, to avoid myself peeking my gift, i hid it somewhere under my table.. LOL

My secret partnet was Usha from Klang, Selangor. Thanks so much Usha for the lovely card, crocheted heart shape coasters + crocheted flower paperclips. Opsss.. Usha gave me additional stashes too - a long ric-rac ribbon and flower beads.


And these are my VE to Maria in Portugal - a Valentine card (crossstitched on front) + an ornament (crossstitched too)+ tissue pouch + rose. I also add a fridge magnet and 2 postcards of Malaysia. Hopefully Maria will like everything i send to her..

3 comments:

Margaret wong said...

Lovely gifts from Usha and I love the ornament you did for Maria!

MamaDaniel said...

Cik Alynn.. Teknik KL ke? senior saya ke nih.. ya Allah.. camner bleh x tau nih.. haha.. saya tgk FB An(Zuraihan), pastu saya sy nmpk gmbr anak cik Alynn.. nmpk familiar sgt.. haha.. what a small world...

ALynn said...

Hahahahaa... TIKL'95. kecik je dunia ni kan?? Tp Cik Alynn tak le seglamer Ann tu.. ahaks. Zila tahun bila lak?