Monday, January 25, 2010

Stitching Bee January 2010 @ Starbuck, Bangsar Village II

Our 1st NNC Stitching Bee for the year of 2010. Same place on 23rd January 2010. Nothing much to 'show & tell" as i forgot to bring my camera. You guys can read full story (if you want too) from Paul's Blog. For those who want to see how Cik Alynn look like, feel free to visit Paul's blog ok.. *wink*...

BTW, this is my birthday pressie for Rose. Actually her birthday was long time ago, somewhere in December but I too lazy to wrap this big cushion. So I just wait until our next bee.. Hopefully you like it Rose.....

3 comments:

Nisa said...

Alynn... cantik sangat!!! Buatkan satu... Birthday akak pun bulan 12 jugak.. hehe..
Baru tau camne rupa cik ALynn kita... ;)

ALynn said...

K.Nisa, mau kaa?? nanti sy free sy buat seketul lg ekk.. insyaallah..

Rose said...

Yes .. thank you Alynn. The cushion is now in my car replacing the old cushion so that everyone can see how pretty it is.