Thursday, August 12, 2010

NNC Birthday Exchange 2010

As-salam & Hye....

Happy Birthday to me... Actually, yesterday 11th August was my birthday... Nothing much to do, no celebration like year before, and year before that and so on.....

Last year, December 2009, i signed up for NNC Birthday Exchange organized by Margaret Wong aka MW.. and my secret exchange buddy was Astrid from Mauritius. I received my gift long time ago. As you guys can see the date, its was almost 1 month ago! Its really makes me crazy as we can't open it nor peeking it.. or else we will be 'chase' by our headmistress, MW.. LOL!


This is what inside...... Taraaa....Very lovely purple wrapper... and inside the purple wrapper - A table runner, a bunch of DMC Stranded Cotton, Silk Threads, Mill Hill Beads, Buttons & Birthday card. If you noticed, everything in purple, my favourite color!!! Astrid also give me a CCN chart "The Tea Room" together with flosses..

Nice ehh...

Everything for birthday mum...

I really love this table runner. Its apprx 1.3metre long! and of course, its purple...

Dear Astrid, thanks you so much for everything you send to me.. I really love it.. For those who want to know about Astrid, a superb quilter, you can visit her blog : Grandma's Red Needle.
Last but not least, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all my muslim's reader.

5 comments:

Nur said...

ALynn,
happy belated birthday 2 u!
Bestnya hadiah...
Dan selamat berpuasa jugak, untuk ALynn dan family! ^_^

shima said...

salam alynn..hepi bestday..semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki.. ;)

Margaret wong said...

What a lovely birthday exchange! Love the gifts you received.

Aidi Gift Creations said...

happy besday my dear friend...sorry lmbt wish, bz ngan bb baru...heheh

Rubi Hambali said...

how to join the exchange??