Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today is my off-day

Today is my off-day.. no cross-stitching, no crafting and bla...bla....bla... I'm really enjoyed myself today because today is my stashing day.... and eheh...ehem... of course my birthday laa *wink*.. no more SSD for today LOL!


Today MrHubby took me and kids to my favourite place - we went to MPH, Craft World and Haby.. just bought a few stashes (OMG.. a few??) LOL... take a look..


I also received my order from CrossStitch Joy by TODAY!!! What a wonderful life.. hahahhaaa.. Finally they arrived after 'waiting in pain' for more than 1 week..

5 comments:

Aidi Gift Creations said...

happy birthday...best ye dpt celebrate besday ngan benda2 yg kte suke...

Unknown said...

cutenye buttons tu..bli kat craft world yek?

Salmi said...

Happy Besday alynn...sama birthday ngan my 1st doter!

ALynn said...

Faihah : Thanks.. mmg seronok pon!! hihiihii..
CT : Yup, sy beli kat CraftWorld
K.Salmi : Thanks.. ckp Happy Birthday kat doter akak gak ekkk...

Nur said...

Alynn, happy belated birthday ya! Wah, banyaknya goodies... seronoknya.