Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jar Pincushion Exchanged

Here's our Jar Pincushion Exchanged.. Only 5 of us took part - Me, Rose, Paul, Janet and Mel.

My jar for lucky Janet. I hope you'll like it Janet *wink*.. Just ignored the lace around the jar ok. I took off because DH said its look weired LOL

My jar

Some goodies inside the jar

I received jar from Mel... very lucky me!!!! LOL!!! Thanks ya Mel, i sooooo happy.....
The nice and big box

Taraaaa... Mel's Jar. Can you see all the yummy buttons inside?

Here's what inside - 100pcs yummilicious buttons, ribbons and some paper flower.

4 comments:

Azie said...

alynn..
the jars are sooo beautiful.. so cute ! i missed this exchange laa..
btw, is there any tutorial how to do this jar plus the needlepin with flowers ?

must frequently check my mail box on NNC !

Janet C said...

Thanks for the jar.

Salmi said...

waahhh....lurveee all the button..

Dodie RH Alfian said...

eeee...geramnyer!!!