Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award



Another award from my friend, Yati..Thanks yer Yati..

Syarat-syarat award ni ialah:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 others blogs
4. Put links on those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated

Nominations goes to...
1. K.Aida ~ Sis yg ku kenal masa sama2 belajar buat Quilt & Patchwork.. x sabo tunggu next session..
2. Adda ~ Nie my fren masa sama2 study dulu... my classmate n also my roommate
3. MrsKhairani ~ aka Redcomel.. my cyberfriend yg comei2 gitew..
4. Cikgu Suzana ~ cyberfriend yg selalu chit-chat aka berYM
5/6/7. Rose, Nik, Paul ~ crafting friends from NNC.. nice to know u guys.. *wink*

1 comments:

Rose said...

How nice of you to nominate me. Thank you and CONGRATS on your award.